Violin Making Competition | 2018 |Violin Competition
Central International String Quartet Competition™ 2018
Central International Quartet Competition attracts motivated string quartets (two violin, viola and cello), with members under 39 years old. The total age of the members of each string quartet must not exceed 156 (one hundred fifty six) years on 14 February 2018 (included). Quartets of all nations invited to participate.
LIMITED TO ACCEPT 8 STRING QUARTETS ONLY
- The documents to be sent by email:
- Application form sent by email together with the Enrollment Fee.
- bio of the quartet and personal bio of each member.
- copy of an id or passport for each member of the quartet.
- recent photo of the quartet.
- formal declaration authorizing the quartet to fulfill its obligations as participants of the Competition, from the quartet agents, other similar organizations or recording companies.
- 129 EUR Enrollment Fee (not refundable) per quartet, paid by bank or PayPal
for bank transfer:
Maestro Volodymyr Baran, HSBC Malta plc, Merchanst Street 32, Valletta,
IBAN: MT47MMEB44336000000033300898050, BIC/SWIFT: MMEBMTMT
Deadline 15 December 2017
– an Entire Composition from baroque, early classic or classic.
– an Entire Composition from early romantic or impressionism/expressionism.
– a Composition specially written for the Competition (to be send on the 1st January 2018).