Violin Making Competition | 2021 |Violin Competition
Central International Composition Competition™ 2022
| Международный Конкурс Композиторов™ 2022
- Central Academy of Arts™ in collaboration with Central International Composition Competition™ | in Two Categories: for String Quartet (two violins, viola and cello) in any style and for Solo String Instrument (violin, viola and cello) in any style. The GRAND PRIZE will be awarded in January 2022. Composition Competition, is open to composers of all nationalities, without age limit. Смотреть Max two compositions for each composer is allowed, max 15 minutes. The work/s may have been performed already, composed max 3 years ago. International Jury consists of three well-known composers, President, Final Jury member. At most, 8 final works will be chosen. January 2022, the results will be posted on website. Every chosen candidate will receive confirmation. All participants are Welcome to listen the performances during January-February, 2022.
The Application must include:
- Application Form, sent by email before 15 November 2021;
- Passport copy;
- CV/Bio in English;
- Compositions in PDF/JPEG submitted through EMAIL or Dropbox;
- Recordings, if any audio format (not obligatory);
- Comments about the work in English (one A4 page);
- Enrollment fee 75 EUR (per participant);
- Receipt of the payment, sent along with scores and documents;
For Bank Transfers: Maestro Volodymyr Baran, HSBC Malta plc, Merchanst Street 32, Valletta, IBAN: MT47MMEB44336000000033300898050, BIC/SWIFT: MMEBMTMT
All participants are Welcome to listen the live performances during January-February, 2022.
Composition Competitions | Winners will receive Prizes: 1st, 2nd and 3rd and Diplomas. Some Prize might be printed and promoted by Central Academy Publishing™ and/or a major European Music Edition. Very few prize winning composition will be Performed by Central Academy Quartet and Soloists (to be confirmed) at the MIMC Final Gala Concert in Valletta or Mdina, January-February 2022 (except for force majeure).
Composition Competition | winning compositions remain the composers property/copyrights, whom allow these compositions to be performed, by sending to MIMC. Jury reserves the right not to award prizes and decisions are final. Enrollment fee is not refundable. Entry in the competition means full acceptance of the regulations of the Composition Competition. The court recourse is excluded. Composition Competition | Composer Contest | Violin and Friends International Music Festival | VFIMF are committed to equal opportunities and diversity.
Central Academy Publishing™ is probably the most successful major music publisher in Malta and is in collaboration with educational institutions worldwide.